Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Panic!

I just got an email from the British Consulate yesterday informing me that, while they received my visa application weeks ago, due to the large number of applications they have received, they just opened it yesterday. Furthermore, it will take anywhere from 24 hours to 15 days to process, not including shipping time. AAAAAAH!!! Not Good! Not Good! So I'm officially in full-fledged panic mode. Not quite hyperventilating yet, so I suppose that's a good sign, but Now What?

On a separate note, due to the violent reaction had by Tristan on the color scheme of this blog, I have changed the template to the blander and more non-committal "Scribe." Hopefully this one will not trigger the estrogen-induced gag reflex in some of my readers. I, personally, am rather fond of rose, but I think parchment will fit better with my profile pic and furthermore won't clash as much with any photos I may post.

No comments:

Post a Comment