Monday, December 28, 2009

T-179 Hours

Nine days (well, eight and two nights) until I leave for England. Not that anyone's counting. Percentage of packing completed: -60. I'm still unpacking from coming home from college. To be fair, I came home late at night on the 18th, dumped all of my stuff in my room, and immediately headed off to NYC (at the airport at 3:30 am--not nice), and didn't get back until 12:30 am on the 24th. Then it was Christmas, Christmas, Christmas for two and a half days (including cleanup the day after), followed by spending much-needed friend time with Eryn, so I wasn't able to actually start unpacking from college until afternoon today. And it takes me more than a few hours to unpack, when you figure in errands, walking the dog, dawdling time, and my tendency to bring way too much stuff everywhere I go. This will be a problem this coming week, when I have to put my life into two suitcases. Maybe one suitcase and a carry-on, if I'm really, really good. Which I'm not.

1 comment: