Sunday, January 10, 2010

In Continuation

I have an awesome group of flatmates. They're all really fun, nice people, and they all love doing things as a group--I've heard even more so than other flats. An update on names: the girl from Arizona is Kassy, the other girl from the UK is Ruth, and the guy I forgot is Ben. Apparently we're in the "fun flat," according to all of my UK flatmates' friends who hang out here all the time.

Caitlin (the other girl from Whitman) and I went to the grocery store today. They don't have Cheerios in England, just really sugary stuff, but everything else so far seems mostly normal--just in smaller quantities, which is really nice since there's just one of me. Tonight my flat had "Pizza and Partridge" night, where we all bought and baked personal pizzas and then watched "Alan Partridge," a 90s sitcom set in Norwich. I didn't entirely get some of the British humor, but it was still funny.

1 comment:

  1. I did eventually find the Cheerios. Just no Honey Nut ones.

    ReplyDelete